creatiOn of life

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

wish me luck 2morrow

TAMADUN....
i really hate this subject... i dun koe why i must take this subject... wanna cry... really hate it.... hurmmm..... i dun wan to reapet this paper.... it like hell when i need to reapet this paper... huarggghhhh... mom i dun love it damm much.... it to hard to me... i think biology is moe easy than ar tamadun... :'(.... tomorrow is this paper.. it IDA... human n religion... but why must study bout tamadun... damm it... wat should i do... :"(... but no matter wat i will do my bes for this paper... som1 koe my paswod and he can cheak my result.. i won let him feel im losser.... BOy i eva promise that i will work had for this semester... so i will do my best even how hate im to tamadun.. no matter how hard my cure subect... yes i do this to me n to u... but mostly of course for my parents.... their an angle for me.. i won let them dispointed wif me... but if i still can't past so im sorry... but i juz wanna u ol i will do my bes..... n i oso dun want to meet "AYA MIANG" for next semester.... ewuu.....

No comments:

Post a Comment