creatiOn of life

Friday, April 9, 2010




sad face of me... at this time i was feel really down... now im oso feel down... huhuhu... mayb ol of u fedup wif my entry bcoz told bout lot of prob tat i hav... yes now i really full of prob tat i need to share wif sombudy but i dun koe how to tell other bout my feeling... i dun koe what actually happen.. i jus feel worst n down.... down....down.. and down..... im give up wif ol thing tat happen... no need i share here wat it is.. but it nop bout LOVE... it jus bout i me and myself.... i lost myself... even myfwen oso look im happy laugh and smile every single day lately but at tat time i feel DOWN... :'(... i need som1 tat can advise me like edy do before.. i wanna share ol my prob wif my fwen.. without any secreat but i can't... my mom??? i dun wan to worried my mom... she far fom me.. she can't hug me like owest.. i won't let she broke up my wat im feel now.. edy gone fom my life a year olready... i wan suvive without him... but i need som1 to support me.. to me share wat im feel for... i jus can think bout A*** but it can't be i tell him.. huh.. my mind oso full of this kind of thing...


  • FINAL EXAM... around da coner

  • PROBLEM WIF MYSELF

  • MONEY

  • HEART

Huh.... really i can't mom.... im soory cos i feel down now... GOD please forgive me for wat im think n feel right now.. i jus down... n i nop strong enough to face ol of this kind feeling....

need som advise

aisatsana....nwod of em...:'(


No comments:

Post a Comment