creatiOn of life

Saturday, April 10, 2010

never say good bye to me


ola wold... THANKS GOD for this sunday.. amen...
actually i missed A.. there so long time we dindt tex or fb.. haha.. funny r8.. but tat was realty.. hurmm.. i feel lost mysef.. nop bcoz of him but i dun koe.. huhuhu....:( jus like A olready say bye to me... huhuhu...:(.. ar bit sad... but i dun think he will read wt im r8 here...:D.. must he dun have much time to read even i olready post link blog on fb.. wat eva.. i jus write bcoz i wanna share my feeling here bcoz to hard if i told ma fwen bout wat im feel of n wat da prob of me.. huhuu.. 15 may im going back sarawak...can't wait da moment i can hug my mom.. hahaha... now i feel free bcoz hutchinson never push me or beg me to accept himm again in life.. enough u cheat on me... im fed up already.. i koe tat lu dun have any canser in life.. u jus wan my sympty.. thank A coz make i realise GOD is fair coz at last wat he cheat for is truly i koe...:).. now wat im think is my future.. it better if im single now bcoz for me tis moment single is better, double is trouble, trouble is horrible... hahaha.. i jus wanna meet wif guy tat truly serious wif me.. im fedud couple after tat crush..huh.. buang sense jer.. guy tat i wan in life is jus nop too handsome jus enough sweet looking, no smoke,belive in GOD and rescept me n both of my parent..:D.. hop can fine this type of guy... huhuhuhu:p..

No comments:

Post a Comment